Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a great way to make meat go further. The kids love them because there is a surprise inside. I just think they are plain neat.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 cups of herb seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup or 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans celery soup
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Mix the beef with the milk.
- Divide into 10 patties. On wax paper, flatten each patty to form a 6-inch circle.
- Put equal amounts of stuffing in the center of each; draw the edges over the center of stuffing and seal.
- Place in 3-quart casserole.
- Combine the soup, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup. Heat gently until smooth and bubbly.
- Pour over the meat and bake 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes.
We loved this recipe! So easy and tasty! I used stuffing mix instead of breadcrumbs. A keeper in this house Thanks Recipe Fairy ; )