Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are great "kid" pleasers. Burger on the outside, stuffing inside, covered with gravy!
Make and share this Burger Bundles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground chuck or 1 lb ground round
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing mix (prepared as is on box -- I use Peppridge Farm Stuffing Mix, but any kind will do)
- Mix milk and ground meat.
- Divide into 4 patties.
- Put 1/4 cup of stuffing in center of each patty.
- Mold the meat around the stuffing to form a ball.
- Place in an 8x8-inch pan.
- Add the soup (undiluted).
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- Baste several times.