This came from Betty Crocker's Soups and Stews cookbook. I have not tried this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh basil or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh marjoram or 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 ounces uncooked egg noodles (1 cup)
- 1Cook ground beef and onion in 4-quart dutch oven over medium heat about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, or until beef is brown; drain.
- 2Stir in tomato juice, water, frozen peas, basil, marjoram, pepper, bay leaf, and condensed cream of celery soup.
- 3Heat to boiling.
- 4Stir in noodles; reduce heat.
- 5Simmer uncovered about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender.
- 6Remove bay leaf.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burger Beef Soup
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.2
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 819.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 26.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: