Burger Bean Spaghetti Pie
- Cook spaghetti to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9 1/2 inch deep-dish pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat egg in large bown. Add butter, parmesan cheese and chili powder; mix well. Add cooked spaghetti; toss to coat. Spoon mixture evenly into sprayed pie pan, pushing mixture slightly up sides of pan to form crust.
- In large saucepan, cook ground beef and onion over medium heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. drain. Add chili beans and tomatoes; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring ocasionally. Add hot pepper monterey jack cheese and 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese; mix well. Spoon evenly into spaghetti-lined pie pan. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set and crust is light golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges to serve.