Recipe by TeacherKim
I won a contest at 30 day gourmet with this recipe... 8 years ago. :) It's my husband's favorite meal.
Top Review by BethN
This was very yummy. My husband made a burger out of his. I think I will top it with some tots or cheese next time. My boys love cheese on anything. I also agree that it would make a great dip. I plan to use this one during football season next year as a quick make ahead dip. ROLL TIDE!!
- 3 slices bacon, browned and drained
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- salt and pepper