Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is easy to fix and my kids really love it. It's also easy to add your own special touches to it.
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 -4 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 lb ground turkey (I use turkey burger, but hamburger works well too)
- 5 -6 medium potatoes (cut into bite size chunks)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed vegetable beef soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces shredded cheese (I use cheddar)
- Lightly brown onion and garlic cloves in skillet.
- Add hamburger, brown. Drain grease if necessary.
- In a casserole dish, combine drained hamburger mixture and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bake at 350 for about 1 hour.
- Take out and cover with shredded cheese, I used cheddar, then put back in oven until cheese is slightly browned, or just melted. Whichever you prefer.