Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
An indian sweet dish.
- 1 (500 g) can powdered milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 125 g butter
- 375 -500 g icing sugar
- 2 cups fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder (elachi)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup ground almonds
- Blend klim and nestle cream in a food processor to resemble fine bread crumbs.
- Sift the icing sugar and elachi (cardamom) , then add klim mixture.
- Make a think syrup with 1 cup sugar and 1 cup fresh milk.
- Add fresh cream to syrup and boil until thick.
- Add butter to syrup just before removing from the stove.
- Add ground almonds and mix well.
- Lastly add the klim mixture and set aside overnight. Add colour.
- Decorate with slivered almonds.