Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Larry Burdick, owner of L.A. Burdick Chocolate café and shop in Walpole.
- 1 1⁄2 cups 1% low-fat milk or 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup ground dark chocolate (high quality chocolate 60% cocoa content (or more)
- ground nutmeg or cinnamon
- Heat milk to just below boiling.
- Whisk in cocoa powder and ground chocolate, and spices.
GREAT TASTING HOT COCOA, especially with the inclusion of dark chocolate & nutmeg! Have made this 3 times now, & each time a winner! Thanks for a really great treat! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my cocoa theme in the Comfort Cafe]