Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
In ‘The Muffin Tin Cookbook’ by Brette Sember
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 6 potato pierogies, defrosted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare 6 jumbo muffin cups by spraying with cooking spray.
- Mix meat, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, ¼ cup cheddar cheese, sour cream, mustard, and chives in a bowl.
- Divide meat mixture in half.
- Divide the first half of the meat among the 6 muffin cups, pressing into the bottom.
- Place a pierogie on top of each.
- Divide the rest of the meat among the tins, pressing onto the pierogies.
- Divide 2 T cheddar cheese among the cups.
- Bake 20 minutes or until tests done—check with instant-read thermometer, done at 160 degrees.