In ‘The Muffin Tin Cookbook’ by Brette Sember
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare 6 jumbo muffin cups by spraying with cooking spray.
- 2Mix meat, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, ¼ cup cheddar cheese, sour cream, mustard, and chives in a bowl.
- 3Divide meat mixture in half.
- 4Divide the first half of the meat among the 6 muffin cups, pressing into the bottom.
- 5Place a pierogie on top of each.
- 6Divide the rest of the meat among the tins, pressing onto the pierogies.
- 7Divide 2 T cheddar cheese among the cups.
- 8Bake 20 minutes or until tests done—check with instant-read thermometer, done at 160 degrees.
Nutritional Facts for Bur-Ogies
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.4
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.3 mg
- Sodium 75.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: