Recipe by Shar-on
I found this recipe in a recipe book of favorites, called "Country Cooking". Submitted by Doris Anderson, Mooretown,ON. Great for a football game party.
Top Review by Dienia B.
my boyfriends family makes these too during harvesting the hay they wrap them in foil though on hot dog buns they are good and easy and can heat when you want in neb they have used them as fundraisers in the past
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped olive
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 5 hamburger buns