Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Butter + Honey = Bunny ! A sweet Easter treat for kids.
- 3 slices bread, toasted if desired, see recipe
- 2 teaspoons butter (or however much you sue, this is just so you get a nutritional analysis for more than just bread)
- 2 tablespoons honey (as above)
- Lightly butter ONE slice of bread.
- Cut one large oval, two small ovals and one medium circle out of the other two slices.
- Spread honey on them and stick them onto the buttered slice in a bunny shape.
- For extra impact, cut the bunny out of wholewheat bread and use white for the buttered slice, or vice versa. Also try just toasting the base/bunny bread for a crunchier contrast !
- Experiment with different toppings - like a nutella bunny or a jam base - but remember , only butter + honey = a BUNNY !