Butter + Honey = Bunny ! A sweet Easter treat for kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly butter ONE slice of bread.
- 2Cut one large oval, two small ovals and one medium circle out of the other two slices.
- 3Spread honey on them and stick them onto the buttered slice in a bunny shape.
- 4For extra impact, cut the bunny out of wholewheat bread and use white for the buttered slice, or vice versa. Also try just toasting the base/bunny bread for a crunchier contrast !
- 5Experiment with different toppings - like a nutella bunny or a jam base - but remember , only butter + honey = a BUNNY !
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bunny Toast !
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.3
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 566.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 37.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g