1/2 Photos of Bunny Surprise Toy
Here's a few fun toy ideas for your pet bunny(ies). My rabbits will spend hours playing with these. I got the idea when I decided that I needed a cheep (no more $8 plastic toys from the pet store!), fun toy for my pet rabbits. Please let me know what you think of these toys and post any suggestions that you have!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, choose whether you ant to use a pinecone, a paper lunch bag, or a toilet paper roll. Then follow the below directions for the one you choose.
- 3Cut carrot into thin slices.
- 4Stick the slices in the pinecone "grooves".
- 5Also stick raisins in some of the "grooves" where carrot slices just don't fit.
- 6Lunch Bad.
- 7Make about 2-4 handfuls (depending on bag's size) of TIMOTY hay into a "plate" shape.
- 8Break a carrot or 2 into a few medium sized pieces and put them in the middle of the hay.
- 9You can also include uncooked oatmeal or raisins.
- 10Toilet Paper Roll.
- 11Make this the same way as the lunch bg but on a smaller scale.
- 13Just stuff with TIMOTHY hay.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bunny Surprise Toy
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g