Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Adapted from a Rachael Ray cookbook. This comes out like homemade garden vegetable cream cheese and is so yummy! I love them on my bagels in the morning for a quick breakfast.
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green olives
- Put all the veggies in the food processor and pulse about three times until they are mixed and chopped.
- Add cream cheese and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.