Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
From a Pillsbury Crescent cookbook 2008.
Make and share this Bunny Shaped Crescent Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper; spray paper with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Place 1 peanut butter cup in the center of 1 triangle.
- Gently stretch corners closest to and farthest from peanut butter cup together at top of cup, pinching edges together to seal around around cup.
- Pull up third corner; firmly pinch edges to seal.
- Place on cookie sheet; twist 2 longest tips of dough to make ears.
- If desired, bend down longer ear.
- Repeat with 7 remaining dough triangles and peanut butter cups, shaping and trimming dough as needed for desired shape.
- Bake 8-9 minutes or until puffs begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and place 2 white marshmallow halves and 1 pink marshmallow half on center of each for bunny eyes and nose.
- Place back in oven and bake 1-2 minutes longer or until puffs are golden brown and marshmallows are slightly puffed; remove from oven.
- For eyes, immediately place 2 blue mini m&m bits on miniature white marshmallows for pupil; remove puffs to cooling rack.