Recipe by jonesies
A treat in the shape of a bunny, made with pears and assorted fruit, nuts and veggies. Taken from usapears.com.
- 1 medium pear, cored and halved
- lemon juice (optional)
- 4 raisins
- 2 large almonds, split
- 1 carrot, cut into very thin strips (with a veggie peeler)
- 2 miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip cut side of pears in lemon juice, if desired.
- Place pear halves on serving plate, cut side down.
- Decorate top end of each half with 2 raisins for eyes, almonds for ears, 6 carrot strips for whiskers and miniature marshmallows for nose and tail.
- Serve immediately.