Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is great for Easter.
Make and share this Bunny Cookie Pops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 18 lollipop sticks
- 18 large marshmallows
- 1 fruit roll-up
- colored frosting or icing, small round pastel sprinkles
- colored plastic wrap
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Slice refrigerated cookie dough into 1/4–inch pieces. Lightly flour hands; shape dough into balls. Insert a lollipop stick in the center of each dough ball; lay on a cookie sheet lined with Parchment Paper. Pat dough balls into circles, 2 inches wide and 1/4–inch thick.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown; cool completely.
- FROST cookies with icing. To make a bunny face, cut a marshmallow in half crosswise. Use additional icing to attach cut side of one half marshmallow to a frosted cookie. To make eyes and nose, use icing to attach sprinkles to top of marshmallow. To make ears, cut the remaining half marshmallow in half lengthwise; use icing to attach to cookie. To form inner ears, cut 2 thin ovals from the fruit roll-up snack; use icing to attach to top of marshmallow ears. Repeat with remaining cookies. Let cookies set till icing dries.
- WRAP each cookie in a sheet of color plastic wrap. Gather plastic wrap at base of cookie and tie with ribbon.