Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Posted at my son's request. I used to make this when my kids were very small - and will probably make it again soon, since he's brought it up now :) It's a silly little recipe, but it gave us some special memories.
- 1 (6 ounce) packagegreen gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) can pear halves
- sliced almonds
- 2 maraschino cherries
- 1 (10 ounce) can whipped cream
- Make gelatin according to package directions. Pour into a 9 x 13 pan and chill until firm.
- Drain pears and arrange on top of gelatin, leaving plenty of space in between for decorating.
- Use almond for bunny ears. Cut small pieces of the cherries for bunny nose.
- Halved or quartered raisins are for bunny eyes, or you can use mini chocolate chips if you have them. Just before serving, give the bunnies a whipped cream tail.
Grand recipe, it is very nice mother to make cute stuff for children to eat.