Recipe by DADCOOKS2
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Tangy ranch flavored creamy pasta, with ranch kissed grilled chicken
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (to taste)
- 4 chicken breast halves (boned and skinned)
- 1 lb pasta (of choice)
- 2 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream or 2 1⁄2 cups evaporated milk
- 3 shallots, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (SHREDDED)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pound chicken breast to 1/4" thickness. Place chicken in the gallon size ziplock bag, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (the longer the better).
- Heat the grill for medium-high heat. Grill chicken for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear. Slice and serve over pasta.
- Meanwhile, Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter, add garlic, whipping cream, seasoning, pepper, and parmesan cheese. Whisk together on low heat for 5-6 minutes. In a large bowl, pour over cooked, drained pasta. Top with ranch chicken and sprinkle a little bit more shredded parmesan cheese on top.