Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fresh "buns" make these delicious!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can large refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Mix the beef with onion soup mix and water.
- Shape into eight 3/4 inch thick patties.
- Grill, 4 inches from heat for 6-7 minutes on each side, or until done.
- While burgers are cooking: Place biscuits on ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Bake at 375* for 13-14 minutes, until golden brown.
- Split biscuits and use for buns.
Gooood...tad greasy though. Thank you MizzNezz.