1/1 Photo of Bunelos (Dessert)
There are two kinds of Bunelos: Dessert, and Appetizer. Here is the dessert. Your kids will love them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each flour tortilla in 8 wedges.
- 2Heat the oil.
- 3Fry tortillas, a few wedges at a time, in the oil until golden brown.
- 4Drain on paper towels or paper bags.
- 5Put drained chips in large paper bag.
- 6In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon thoroughly.
- 7Pour on top of chips; roll down top of bag, and shake gently to coat.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bunelos (Dessert)
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.7
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 243.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g