Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
There are two kinds of Bunelos: Dessert, and Appetizer. Here is the dessert. Your kids will love them!
- Cut each flour tortilla in 8 wedges.
- Heat the oil.
- Fry tortillas, a few wedges at a time, in the oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels or paper bags.
- Put drained chips in large paper bag.
- In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon thoroughly.
- Pour on top of chips; roll down top of bag, and shake gently to coat.
I made these for my kids & now make them for my grandchildren! The only difference is that I use regular sugar and cinnamon!
These are a quick sweet snack! I don't have *kids* but I know we enjoyed them! Great snack for young ones to help make too!! Thanks for sharing this!