1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Chef #204781's Note:
I've enjoyed recipes from your wonderful site. Now it's time for me to give one special one to you. This was given to me by a beloved old neighbor lady thirty plus years ago. I hope you and your readership enjoy it as much as my family and friends enjoy this treasured old recipe of mine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crust ingredients, and press into bottom of 12-cup molded bundt pan.
- 2In a large bowl, mix all filling ingredients except the eggs and cream.
- 3Beat until light and fluffy.
- 4Scrape bowl occasionally.
- 5Add the eggs, and mix for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- 6Add cream, and mix well, scraping sides occasionally.
- 7Spoon into crust.
- 8Bake at 300 degrees for 65 to 75 minutes or until set.
- 9Cool upright in pan for 30 minutes.
- 10Refrigerate 2 hours or longer.
- 11Invert on serving plate.
- 12Makes 8 to 10 generous servings.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bundt-pan Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 854.0
- Calories from Fat 556
- Total Fat 61.7 g
- Saturated Fat 34.0 g
- Cholesterol 321.1 mg
- Sodium 613.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 54.8 g
- Protein 14.3 g