Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
I've enjoyed recipes from your wonderful site. Now it's time for me to give one special one to you. This was given to me by a beloved old neighbor lady thirty plus years ago. I hope you and your readership enjoy it as much as my family and friends enjoy this treasured old recipe of mine!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- Combine crust ingredients, and press into bottom of 12-cup molded bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, mix all filling ingredients except the eggs and cream.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Scrape bowl occasionally.
- Add the eggs, and mix for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Add cream, and mix well, scraping sides occasionally.
- Spoon into crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 65 to 75 minutes or until set.
- Cool upright in pan for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or longer.
- Invert on serving plate.
- Makes 8 to 10 generous servings.