1/1 Photo of Bundt Cheese Cake With Strawberry Sauce
1 hr 30 mins
Make the sauce ahead of time, make the cake the next day to serve. Feel free to use assorted berries for the sauce. You can use frozen berries, just thaw slightly first.
My Private Note
Bundt c ...
Units: US | Metric
Grand Strawberry sauce
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1SAUCE: While cake is baking, make the sauce. In a medium saucepan, heat preserves, orange juice, and Grand Marnier until just warm and preserves are melted.
- 2Remove from heat and stir in sliced strawberries and lemon juice. Cool to room temperature then refridgerate at least 4 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- 3CAKE: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a bundt or tube pan and set aside. In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg and set that aside.
- 4In a mixer bowl, using an electric mixer, mix together granulated and brown sugars, cream cheese and butter on medium speed until soft and creamy, about 4 minutes.
- 5Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add milk and vanilla extract and dry (Bisquik) mixture and mix well. Pour into prepared pan, spreading evenly using a small rubber spatula. Bake approximatly 55 to 60 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn over onto cake dish, cool completely (fastest cooling time by placing it in the fridge). When completely cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 6TO SERVE: Slice cake and serve with Grand strawberry sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bundt Cheese Cake With Strawberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.8
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 112.7 mg
- Sodium 511.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: