Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is another Carrot Cake Recipe I discovered within my Mom's Recipe Box. This one uses self rising flour and it is to be made in a Bundt pan. I love carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, but when using a decorative Bundt pan and if you happen to be watching calories, a dusting of powdered sugar will make a lovely cake : )
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups carrots, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and lightly flour a 10" Bundt pan.
- Combine sugar, oil, and eggs; beat well.
- Blend in flour and cinnamon.
- Add carrots and nuts, mixing well.
- Pour into prepared 10 " Bundt pan; bake for 60 minutes, or until cake tests done.