Recipe by FLUFFSTER
Here's a nice little recipe that you can whip up in no time. This recipe uses refrigerated canned biscuits. The ones that you whack on the counter and they look as though they're exploding?
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in bundt pan.
- Season margarine with Parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Open cans of biscuits and place in bundt pan, without separating biscuits.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes at 350°.
- Remove from oven.
- Invert into basket or tray.
- Pull bread apart and serve hot.