Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
My sister makes these for Christmas and Thanksgiving. They are a tradition now for our family. They are so good.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 lb thick-cut pepper bacon
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt, depending, it's good both ways
- Drain green beans.
- Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around 1 serving of green beans (5 or 6) in bundle.
- Place in baking dish.
- Mix all other ingredients and pour over the beans.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes.