Recipe by Stacy Buzzell
I received this recipe from the grocery store and when i made them they were instantly a hit..
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 8 ounces deli honey-roasted ham, cut in half lengthwise
- 8 slices American cheese, cut in half
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce or 1 cup alfredo sauce (I did both Alfredo sauce AND spagetti sauce, and both good so it really depends on your taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oven to 350.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain, pat dry Lay flat on the counter lightly spray 8 inch pan.
- Divide ham and cheese slices lengthwise on each lagsana noodle.
- Gently roll up each noodles starting from shrot end.
- Cut rolls in ½ lengthwise making 2 rolls.
- Place rolls in pan cut side down.
- Cover with foil.
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
- While this is baking, heat up your sauce.
- Serve with the noddles.