Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
a healthy banana-filled recipe! oh, and it's also fat-free!
- 6 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- In one bowl, mash the bananas until smooth (we like it a bit chunky) and add the sugar and vanilla, blending until incorporated.
- In another bowl, mix the dry ingredients until well blended and add to the bananas. Mix these thoroughly.
- Pour this into a 9X13 glass baking dish or a regular loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for an hour.
Great moist bread! I followed to recipe exactly and I wouldn't change a thing!