Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 15 mins
I love grilled Vietnamese pork. It's great served with rice and nuoc cham!
Make and share this Bun Cha - Grilled Vietnamese Pork Skewered Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the honey, hoisin sauce, fish sauce, garlic, spring onions, oyster sauce, salt and pepper, mixing well.
- Add the pork, coating the slices well. Cover and marinate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, start the barbecue fire. Soak the bamboo skewers.
- When ready to eat, thread the meat strips on the skewers.
- Don't be tempted to overload the skewers; skewers which are too generous will char on the outside by the time the inside is cooked.
- Grill over medium-hot coals for 3 to 4 minutes, brushing the meat with the marinate.
- When browned and cooked, remove from the fire and serve.