1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Iron Woman's Note:
I love grilled Vietnamese pork. It's great served with rice and nuoc cham!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine the honey, hoisin sauce, fish sauce, garlic, spring onions, oyster sauce, salt and pepper, mixing well.
- 2Add the pork, coating the slices well. Cover and marinate for 1 hour.
- 3Meanwhile, start the barbecue fire. Soak the bamboo skewers.
- 4When ready to eat, thread the meat strips on the skewers.
- 5Don't be tempted to overload the skewers; skewers which are too generous will char on the outside by the time the inside is cooked.
- 6Grill over medium-hot coals for 3 to 4 minutes, brushing the meat with the marinate.
- 7When browned and cooked, remove from the fire and serve.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bun Cha - Grilled Vietnamese Pork Skewered Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.3
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 130.1 mg
- Sodium 1635.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 45.4 g