A cute bread bowl shaped like a car that can be filled with your favorite dip. Great for parties! Menu #632
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scoop out bread leaving a 1 inch edge on the sides and a 1 1/2" edge on the ends.
- 2Cut four 1/4" thick slices from the cucumber for the wheels. Cut two thin carrot sticks, each about 6 inches long, for the axles. Cut up remaining cucumber and carrot to use as veggie dippers.).
- 3About 4 inches from each end of the loaf, push a straw through the bread where the wheels should be attached. Slide carrot sticks through the holes for axles. Poke the straw through the center of the cucumber slices. Attach cucumber slices to the end of the carrot sticks.
- 4Stick a toothpick into each olive and the cherry tomato. Push the other end of the toothpick into the front of the bun for headlights and the cherry tomato for nose (just slightly under and in the center).
- 5Fill the loaf with dip and stick vegetables (if desired) in dip.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bun Buggy (For Dips)
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.9
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 337.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives