Recipe by NcMysteryShopper
A cute bread bowl shaped like a car that can be filled with your favorite dip. Great for parties! Menu #632
- 1 (1 lb) Italian bread (more fat then long) or 1 (1 lb) French bread, loaf (more fat then long)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 pimento stuffed olives
- 1 cherry tomatoes
- 16 ounces vegetable dip
- assorted fresh vegetable, cut inot small pieces for dipping (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop out bread leaving a 1 inch edge on the sides and a 1 1/2" edge on the ends.
- Cut four 1/4" thick slices from the cucumber for the wheels. Cut two thin carrot sticks, each about 6 inches long, for the axles. Cut up remaining cucumber and carrot to use as veggie dippers.).
- About 4 inches from each end of the loaf, push a straw through the bread where the wheels should be attached. Slide carrot sticks through the holes for axles. Poke the straw through the center of the cucumber slices. Attach cucumber slices to the end of the carrot sticks.
- Stick a toothpick into each olive and the cherry tomato. Push the other end of the toothpick into the front of the bun for headlights and the cherry tomato for nose (just slightly under and in the center).
- Fill the loaf with dip and stick vegetables (if desired) in dip.