Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is just like the candy bar..got it from a cloned recipe web site
Make and share this Bun Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 ounces baking chocolate
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces Spanish peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
- Melt peanut butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips or microwave --
- Spread 1/2 of mixture in a well buttered jelly roll pan --
- Add peanuts to remaining ingredients and set aside.
- to prepare filling:.
- combine pudding mix and milk, cook till very thick and well blended.
- In medium bowl, beat pudding mix, vanilla and butter with powdered sugar.
- Spread on chilled chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate till firm.
- Spread chocolate peanut mixture on top and store in refrigerator.
- Cut into small squares to serve.
- Freezes well.