Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Was reading about Rum and was curious about some of the drinks they were talking about. I'm not one for tagging a ton of recipe sites. Since this didn't already exist here I decided to add it. Bumbo doesn’t is served only slightly cooled but, you can if you want too. Additional things that would have been added to Bumbo include coconut water, any tropical fruit juice, or more rum. A pirate can never have too much rum.
- 2 ounces navy rum or 2 ounces amber rum
- 1 fluid ounce chilled water or 1 fluid ounce coconut water
- 2 brown sugar cubes or 2 cane sugar cubes
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- tropical fruit juice (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and stir.