1 hr 15 mins
This pie features apples, raspberries and rhubarb. Recipe is from Taste of Home's Simple and Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine sugar and tapioca; stir in the rhubarb, apple and raspberries; toss gently to coat.
- 2Let stand or 15 minutes.
- 3Line a 9 inch pie plate with bottom pastry; trim to 1 inch beyond edge of plate.
- 4Spoon filling into crust.
- 5Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie.
- 6Cut slits in pastry; place pastry over filling and trim, seal and flute edges.
- 7Cover edges loosely with foil.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 9Remove foil and ake 30-35 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
- 10Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bumbleberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 54.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g