- 1 (9 inch) unbaked double pie crusts
- 1 1⁄3 cups white sugar
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups thinly sliced apples
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh rhubarb, cut into 1 inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir sugar and flour together in large bowl.
- Add apples, raspberries, blackberries, and rhubarb.
- Toss together, and turn into pie shell.
- Cover with pastry top.
- Trim and seal edges.
- Cut vents in top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 45 minutes, until crust is brown and apple is cooked.