Recipe by Lvs2Cook
A great way to use those summer berries.
Top Review by iris5555
Oh my oh my this is good!!! I didn't measure quantities of the berries and just combined the berries and rhubarb I had on hand. I forgot to add the lemon juice, but I don't think the taste suffered at all. I only baked for 50 minutes as the top crust was quite browned but the full 60 minutes would have ensured a less soggy bottom crust.
- 1 pastry for double-crust pie
- 1 cup blackberry
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup chopped rhubarb
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 cup sugar (or less depending on sweetness of your berries)
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400º.
- Line a 9" pie plate with one of the pie crusts.
- In a large bowl, combine all the filling ingredients. Stir gently to mix.
- Spoon filling into crust.
- Top with second crust and crimp to your style.
- Cut slits decoratively on top and place pie on baking sheet in case of any spills.
- Bake 1 hour until golden brown around edges.