Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
All my faves in one jar!. I use berries I have frozen, since they all come out at a different time, but I'm sure fresh would be wonderful.
- 1 cup raspberries, crushed (about 2 C. berries)
- 1 cup strawberry, crushed (about 2 C. berries)
- 1 cup blueberries, crushed (about 2 C. berries)
- 6 cups sugar
- 1 (85 ml) packet liquid pectin
- Sterilize 6-250 ml jars by the method you choose- I put the clean jars in a 225 oven for about 20 minutes.
- Heat sealer lids in warm water until soft- do not boil.
- Combine fruits in a large stainless steel saucepan.
- Add 6 cups sugar all at once and bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- You can add 1/2 t.
- butter to reduce foaming if you like.
- Boil hard for one minute, stirring.
- Remove from heat, add pectin and stir for 3 minutes to distribute fruit.
- Pour into sterilized jars and seal.
Great fun to make and tasty too. We used all fresh berries and the combo made it a decadent dark burgundy color. Its a hit with us.
This was wonderful. Gave to co-workers that raved about it.
Very good - the hubby and daughter whipped up a batch while I was at work.