Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A Canadian Living recipe that I modified to bring down the carb count.
Make and share this Bumbleberry Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 1⁄2 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1 cup apple, sliced and peeled
- 1 cup blueberries
- In bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; stir in butter. Press half of the mixture over bottom of greased 9-inch square cake pan.
- Filling: In bowl, toss together chopped rhubarb, strawberries, apples and blueberries; sprinkle with sugar and add orange juice and zest.Arrange over base. Sprinkle with remaining flour mixture. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping is golden. Serve warm.