Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups peeled cored and chopped tart apples
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped rhubarb (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries (fresh of frozen)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°; butter a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the apples, rhubarb, blueberries, and raspberries.
- Add in the sugar, tapioca, and cinnamon; toss until well blended.
- Spoon into prepared dish.
- To make the topping: in a medium bowl, combine the brown sugar and flour.
- Cut in the butter by hand, using your fingertips so that mixture is crumbly.
- Mix in rolled oats and almonds.
- Sprinkle topping over fruit mixture, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is bubbly; serve warm.