Wonderful winter stuff from the freezer, like summer all over again, and made with sugar sub.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups sliced peeled apples
- 1 cup strawberry, halved (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup orange juice or 1/4 cup water
- 1Fruit: Combine all ingredients.
- 2Mix well, spread in greased 9 inch square cake pan or baking dish.
- 3Topping: combine flour splenda, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl.
- 4Cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
- 5Add milk, stirring until moistened.
- 6Drop by spoonfuls of batter over fruit, spreading lightly to cover surface.
- 7Place pan on piece of foil to catch any drips that boil over.
- 8Bake at 400f degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is golden.
- 9Serve warm.
- 10(Vary the berries to suit your own personal taste and what's in season).
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bumbleberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.4
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 425.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g