Wonderful winter stuff from the freezer, like summer all over again, and made with sugar sub.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups sliced peeled apples
- 1 cup strawberry, halved (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup orange juice or 1/4 cup water
- 1Fruit: Combine all ingredients.
- 2Mix well, spread in greased 9 inch square cake pan or baking dish.
- 3Topping: combine flour splenda, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl.
- 4Cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
- 5Add milk, stirring until moistened.
- 6Drop by spoonfuls of batter over fruit, spreading lightly to cover surface.
- 7Place pan on piece of foil to catch any drips that boil over.
- 8Bake at 400f degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is golden.
- 9Serve warm.
- 10(Vary the berries to suit your own personal taste and what's in season).
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bumbleberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.4
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 425.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g