Recipe by Boomette
If done properly, the alcohol will stay separated and resemble a bumble bee. Took on : www.drinksmixer.com If you could do better layers than me, it's going to be perfect :)
Top Review by Charlotte J
UPDATE...SO, I took one for the team this afternoon. I made the first layered as directed (left half of photo) and the other (right half of photo) according to each liqueurs relative density that I posted last night. So now I guess you can decide which looks more like a bumble bee. But however you pour it, take it from me they BOTH taste great. LOL.... August 12, 2011...I enjoyed this cocktail tonight, even if I do not like the flavor of sambuca. I layered mine differently for a cleaner look. The first layer was Kahlua with the relative density of 1.14. Then at 1.09 the sambuca went next and topped with Baileys Irish Cream at a light weight of 1.05. This was very easy to layer. Made for All You Can Cook Buffet 2011
Directions See How It's Made
- This is a layered shot.
- First pour the Bailey's into the shot glass.
- Then take an upside down spoon and touch it to the inside wall of the glass.
- Carefully add the Kahlua.
- Repeat this process for the Sambuca.
- If done properly, the alcohol will stay separated and resemble a bumble bee.