1/2 Photos of Bulls Eye Salad
Pepper Monkey's Note:
I can't come up with a good name for this salad, so I'm going to let the kind folks here at zaar name it. Make my salad, tell me what your thoughts are and a cool name. Winner gets two reviews of thier recipes in return. UPDATE: this salad has been named by zaar member sahaha, thank you to those who tried it and zmailed me a name.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1grill chicken and set aside.
- 2Wash lettuce greens and set aside to dry.
- 3Rinse liquid off black beans. Warm up in microwave for about 2 minutes.
- 4Cut up onions, bell peppers, and tomato.
- 5To layer place greens on bottom.
- 6Place sliced red onions on top.
- 7Next make a nice strip of each kind of pepper and the tomato.
- 8Place black beans on top.
- 9Finally top with chicken and cheese.
- 10To make dressing: in a small dish mix hot sauce with ranch dressing.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bulls Eye Salad
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.2
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 263.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 28.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens