Recipe by Pepper Monkey
I can't come up with a good name for this salad, so I'm going to let the kind folks here at zaar name it. Make my salad, tell me what your thoughts are and a cool name. Winner gets two reviews of thier recipes in return. UPDATE: this salad has been named by zaar member sahaha, thank you to those who tried it and zmailed me a name.
- 1 lb grilled chicken, sliced
- 1 lb mixed salad green
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) can black beans
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- grill chicken and set aside.
- Wash lettuce greens and set aside to dry.
- Rinse liquid off black beans. Warm up in microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Cut up onions, bell peppers, and tomato.
- To layer place greens on bottom.
- Place sliced red onions on top.
- Next make a nice strip of each kind of pepper and the tomato.
- Place black beans on top.
- Finally top with chicken and cheese.
- To make dressing: in a small dish mix hot sauce with ranch dressing.