Recipe by sprout60
I threw this together one night and everyone agreed that it was really good. Hope you enjoy it too.
- 1 lb stewing beef
- 2 large carrots
- 2 potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup v 8 vegetable juice
- 1⁄4 cup bullseye barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Dredge stewing beef in flour and place in casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 an hour.
- While beef is in oven peel and cut up potatoes, carrots and onion.
- Boil in water for 10 minutes.
- When beef comes out of oven add vegetables and water and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and return to oven and bake at 300 degrees for about an hour.