Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This old time favorite has been published in the Los Angeles Times many times over the years that the Bullocks Department Store chain was in existance. It's still my favorite poppy seed dressing.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2⁄3 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons onion juice
- 2 cups oil
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Combine sugar, mustard, vinegar and onion juice.
- Gradually add oil and whip until smooth.
- Add poppy seeds and mix well.
- Cover and chill, makes about one quart.