Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't know the origin of this recipe, but it was given to me by my aunt. I renamed it Bulldog Salsa because of the red and black colors from the tomatoes and black beans...and because my husband is a big UGA Bulldog fan and he loves this salsa. It is a great recipe for any party. It works best if chilled for a couple of hours before serving.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hot red pepper sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 cubed avocado
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn
- 2⁄3 cup chopped red onion
- 2⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 lb roma tomato, chopped
- black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.