This is nut brittle with graham crackers in it! Mmmm Good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, 10 ½ x 15 ½.
- 2Cover with graham crackers (whole honey graham crackers).
- 3Chop 1 cup pecans and sprinkle evenly over crackers.
- 4In a boiler, melt 1 stick butter and 1 stick of margarine (only this combination will do!).
- 5Add ½ cup sugar, stirring constantly
- 6Boil for exactly 2 minutes.
- 7Pour or spoon over crackers and pecan (I find it better to use a big spoon).
- 8Bake at 350 for approximately 12 minutes.
- 9Cool and break into pieces.
- 101 box of graham crackers is enough to make 2 batches of brittle.
- 11You can also try it with Oatmeal Crunch Graham Crackers or Chocolate Graham Crackers.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bulldog Brittle
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.7
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 191.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g