Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is nut brittle with graham crackers in it! Mmmm Good!
- 198.44 g graham crackers (1/2 box )
- 118.29 ml butter (1 stick)
- 118.29 ml margarine (1 stick)
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml pecans (chopped)
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, 10 ½ x 15 ½.
- Cover with graham crackers (whole honey graham crackers).
- Chop 1 cup pecans and sprinkle evenly over crackers.
- In a boiler, melt 1 stick butter and 1 stick of margarine (only this combination will do!).
- Add ½ cup sugar, stirring constantly
- Boil for exactly 2 minutes.
- Pour or spoon over crackers and pecan (I find it better to use a big spoon).
- Bake at 350 for approximately 12 minutes.
- Cool and break into pieces.
- 1 box of graham crackers is enough to make 2 batches of brittle.
- You can also try it with Oatmeal Crunch Graham Crackers or Chocolate Graham Crackers.
This was wonderful! I live with a graham cracker nut and this just set him over the edge. Great combo.