Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is nut brittle with graham crackers in it! Mmmm Good!
Make and share this Bulldog Brittle recipe from Food.com.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, 10 ½ x 15 ½.
- Cover with graham crackers (whole honey graham crackers).
- Chop 1 cup pecans and sprinkle evenly over crackers.
- In a boiler, melt 1 stick butter and 1 stick of margarine (only this combination will do!).
- Add ½ cup sugar, stirring constantly
- Boil for exactly 2 minutes.
- Pour or spoon over crackers and pecan (I find it better to use a big spoon).
- Bake at 350 for approximately 12 minutes.
- Cool and break into pieces.
- 1 box of graham crackers is enough to make 2 batches of brittle.
- You can also try it with Oatmeal Crunch Graham Crackers or Chocolate Graham Crackers.
This was wonderful! I live with a graham cracker nut and this just set him over the edge. Great combo.