1/8 Photos of Bulk Taco Seasoning Mix
* Pamela *'s Note:
I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account in 2005 and when I tried it, I agreed with the reviewer that the recipe was too salty as posted; therefore I decreased the salt from 3 Tablespoons to 1 Tablespoon. Add more if desired or leave it out entirely.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup dried onion, minced
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salt (I decreased the salt from 3 Tablespoons to 1 Tablespoon)
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dried garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin, ground
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes, crushed (optional)
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1Combine the ingredients.
- 2Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 year.
- 3Add 2 Tablespoons to 1 lb cooked and drained beef and 1/3-1/2 cup water and cook until done.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bulk Taco Seasoning Mix
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.1
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 11661.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.8 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 11.4 g