Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Made this mix after a trip to local bulk food store . Great for lazy Sunday afternoon movies.
- 1 scoop peanuts (unsalted)
- 1⁄2 scoop bbq flavoured peanuts
- 1 scoop crispy wheat cereal squares
- 1 scoop toasted oat cereal
- 1⁄2 scoop cashew pieces
- 1 scoop pretzel stick
- 1⁄2 scoop crunchy Cheetos cheese-flavored snacks
- 1⁄2 scoop sesame sticks
- 1⁄2 scoop hickory flavoured potato sticks
- 1 scoop corn chips
- 1⁄2 scoop honey roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Place all ingredients in apropriate size roasting pan excert honey peanuts.
- Pour oil over ingredients.
- Sprinkle powders and dillweed over top and mix.
- Cover and place in oven for one hour.
- Mix every 15 minute remove fron oven and add honey peanuts.
- Can be enjoyed warm or cooled.
- If you have any left over stored in an air tight container.