This is a great way to get extra whole grains into your diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large pan over medium-high heat.
- 2Slice mushrooms.
- 3Add onion, garlic and mushrooms to pan.
- 4Saute for about 2 minutes.
- 5Add the zucchini and wheat, stirring for 3-4 minutes.
- 6Add broth.
- 7Cover and let simmer over low heat for about 25 minutes.
- 8Remove from heat but don't remove the cover.
- 9Allow to sit for about 20 minutes.
- 10Fluff and sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bulgur Wheat With Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 160.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: