Recipe by LK Devildog
My sister (Sky Hostess) gave me this recipe. It's delicious and you can add whatever veggies you like! All vegetable amounts are approximate. Use as much as you prefer. Salt and pepper if you like.
Top Review by loof
Loved this great tabbouleh! I used chopped cucumber instead of sliced radishes (had some on hand that needed to be used) otherwise made as directed. This is mildly spiced, allowing the lime flavor to come through which we really enjoyed. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall Pick-A-Chef 2011
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Bulgar wheat
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup baby carrots, sliced
- 2 large radishes, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the water and then pour over the bulgur wheat.
- Cover and allow to sit for about 1 hour.
- Add lime juice and olive oil, then refrigerate.
- Once chilled add the veggies and cumin.
- Stir gently and serve chilled.
- All vegetable amounts are appoximate. Use however much you prefer.